June 27, 2008

my body continue aches

My body still aches.
Yesterday was like a drop of bliss.
I treasure each seconds, most of your graceful benign touch.
It felt so out of place, lay awake without your cigarette’s breath.

I woke up and pictured your reflection on my mirror.
I walked to the kitchen with my mind inside the shelter of your single bed.
I smelled my fingers your fingers.

We could have shared the same womb.
Like inseparatable twin, you get me, I breathe you.
I am you in a diverse set of torso, brain and heart.
You are me in an opposite set of lungs, kidney and pupils.

Life is pretty dazing as God's witty humor.
You said life is keeping breathing.
I can not breathe without you.
For that reason, it had to be you.

My body continue aches.

© frettyaulia 11.11.07

No comments: